Begin Your Dream Job
Accepting applications beginning July 2022 for August or September 2022 start date.
We provide mental and behavioral health services to children through adults from a relational frame combined with various Evidence-Based Practices. Our group therapy practice has 13 full time therapists and two part-time therapists who are enthusiastic and passionate about bringing about change in those they work with. We employ a full administrative support staff who love what they do and love the clients we serve. Our workplace culture is centered around our values of: autonomy, transparency, inspire, life balance, family comes first, workplace relationships, appreciation, support and growth. We desire a BSS II who wants to foster these values in our billing department.
An undergraduate intern is an individual who is currently enrolled at a university and pursuing a degree in psychology, social work, or related field. The experience at CFS is meant to fulfill academic requirements. The intern reports to the Office Manager and Clinical Director.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in the social sciences.
- Experience is under the direction of a university supervisor
- Interest in working with the clinical mental health population through the pursuit of a master or doctoral degree.
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Excellent verbal, social and written communication skills
- Empathy and basic microskills
- Technical skills: excel, word, EMR
- Complete initial phone intake screening for new clients and assign to appropriate therapist
- Set up new client charts and ensure all required documentation is obtained.
- Support Clinical Director with clinical chart audits
- Assist in coordinating professional continuing education events and maintain CEUs
- Attend weekly admin and clinical meetings
- Do other tasks as assigned
Please compile the following documents and submit via email to ATTN: Dr. Becky Rudd @ email@example.com
- Upload a cover letter which details how your experience pertains to the minimum and preferred position criteria
- A resume
- 3 References