Whether in-person or on-line, we will ensure your utmost privacy and confidentiality. Our telehealth platform (via video media) is HIPAA compliant and technologically secure. You can attend your appointments from a private location of your choice or join us in-person.
When physical origins of sexual dysfunction or disorders is ruled out, hope is not lost. Our providers have advanced training in treating sexual dysfunction or sexual disorders from a mental or behavioral health perspective.
Our sexual dysfunction and disorder treatment is designed to target and treat these specific issues and do so using a brief-therapy model. While you may elect to continue care to address other concerns, know your initial work with us will ensure efficient resolution of these problems.
What We Treat:
- Premature Ejaculation: Pattern of ejaculation within 1 minute of penetration, and before desired.
- Delayed Ejaculation: Undesired delay in ejaculating or infrequency or absence of ejaculation about 75-100% of the time
- Male Hyposexual Desire Disorder (Low sex drive): Lack of or reduced sexual fantasies and desire to engage in sexual encounters.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Difficulty obtaining an erection during or until the time of completion or marked decrease in rigidity during 75-100% of encounters.
When We Treat:
After medical or physical reasons are ruled out or the addition of mental health or behavioral therapy is indicated by your doctor.
How We Treat
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Evidenced-Based Practices in Sex Therapy