Begin Your Dream Job
We are a group therapy practice that strives to find the perfect balance between the clinical freedom and schedule flexibility of private practice with the predictable pay of agency employment.
Our practice’s goal is to create all the benefits of private practice and provide all the benefits of agency employment.
- Our therapists have flexible schedules during the hours of 8 to 6pm Monday through Friday. No weekends or late evenings are required. We are fortunate that our reputation and reliable referral sources keeps our therapist full.
- We highly encourage and support therapists choosing their ideal case types and population. We strongly believe that when the therapist is successful and happy, the client is successful, and when the client is successful, our group practice is successful. We are against a one-size-fits-all approach to supporting your caseload.
- Full-time Therapists are required to bill 27, and part-time is 20 hours per week, so after the initial 6 month mentorship period Therapists can be as creative as they would like to meet their billed hour metrics.
- Typical overhead of Private Practice with support staff is around 35-45%. Our group practice combines the collective overhead to afford a wonderful location, beautifully decorated offices, professional location with ample parking for clients and free parking for staff, and an amazing support staff. Agency practice provides a level of emotional, financial, and physical security that is not available with private practice.
- We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance with 75% of the employee’s premium covered by the employer.
- Full-time Therapists receive a $1200 ($600 for part-time) stipend per year for education, consultation or certification
- We offer a retirement plan and match an employee’s contribution up to 3%.
- We also offer a complementary life insurance policy and individual malpractice insurance.
- To support a work-life balance, we offer 3-4 weeks of PTO per year and 8 paid holidays and roughly 1.3 weeks of sick time. We also approve 3 days of unpaid leave for continuing education.
- Our Client Support Specialists will ensure you have less than a 1-3% unfilled appointment rate.
- We have a full administrative and billing staff who are here to work for you and have the uncomfortable scheduling or financial conversations that private practice folks must have with clients.
- We charge and collect late cancel or no-show fees from clients so you get paid for those hours when collected.
- We have built one of the most supportive, caring, compassionate, fun and lively group practices and have truly become a family.
- Lastly, unlike private practice where you get paid when the insurance company decides to pay you (a feast and famine approach), we are able to pay our therapists for hours billed every 2 weeks. Claim denials or claw backs are not put on the therapist.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Doctoral degree in in Clinical Psychology or related field
- Licensed in the State of Washington as a Psychologist.
- Grounded in a guiding theoretical orientation
- Experience in psychological testing
Preferred Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Additional training and/or certification in evidence-based practice or intent to pursue additional training in a specific areas
- Testing experience across the lifespan
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Complete a background check
- Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with clients, staff and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times hostile people within the Center.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Hold an unencumbered license
Please send your resume and a cover letter via email or address.
Attn: Dr. Becky Rudd
407 E 2nd Ave Suite 250
Spokane WA 99202.
Please ensure your cover letter addresses the following:
- Your guiding theoretical orientation and approach to working with clients
- Experience in psychological testing
- Certifications or training you have pursued or plan to pursue.
- Evidence-based practices you use in your work or would like to get more training
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $75,380.76 – $105,260.00 (based on billing 27 hours per week. Testing and other services increase compensation)
Job Type: Full-time or 27 billed hours per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday and determined by the therapist
- Doctorate (Required)
Please compile the following documents and submit via email to ATTN: Dr. Becky Rudd @ [email protected]
- Upload a cover letter which details how your experience pertains to the minimum and preferred position criteria
- A resume
- 3 References