Welcome to ultimate work/life balance
Mental Health Therapist: Part-Time Hybrid
We provide mental and behavioral health services to children through adults from a grounded theoretical orientation combined with various Evidence-Based Practices. Our group therapy practice has both full-time and part-time therapists who work both in-office and from home. Our team is enthusiastic and passionate about bringing about change in those we work with. Center for Solace offers a full administrative and billing staff to handle the often tedious and frustrating elements of running your own practice. Our workplace culture is centered around our values of: autonomy, transparency, inspire, life balance, family comes first, workplace relationships, appreciation, support and growth.
We are looking for a therapist who has a passion and drive for using evidence-based practices and pursuing certifications in these areas. Our ideal candidate would be someone who wants the clinical freedom of private practice but desires the safety and security of agency work. We provide a flexible benefits package that is sure to meet the desired needs of any therapist.
Our Clinical Positions:
Our Part-Time Hybrid position is afforded up to 2.5 days in office with the opportunity to bill additional hours from your home office.
- We highly encourage and support therapists choosing their ideal case types and population. We strongly believe that when the therapist is successful and happy, the client is successful, and when the client is successful, our group practice is successful. We are against a one-size-fits-all approach to supporting your caseload.
- We provide consultation or supervision to therapists at no cost.
- 1 paid clinical meeting hour per week
- Bill a minimum of 18 client hours per week (Incentive up to $5,200 per year, paid quarterly, for billing an average of 20 or 23 client hours)
- Our group practice affords a wonderful location, beautifully decorated offices, professional location with ample parking for clients and free parking for staff.
- A full administrative and billing staff to ensure a level of legal, emotional, financial, and physical security.
- Customized Medical, Vision and Dental benefits package to meet every person’s need and CFS pays 50% of employee premium
- $600 stipend per year for education, consultation or certification
- Retirement plan. We match an employee’s contribution up to 3%.
- Complementary life insurance policy
- Reimburse up to $150 per year for individual malpractice insurance.
- We offer 8 paid holidays, 7 paid personal/sick days per year.
- 3-4.7 weeks of vacation depending on the cafeteria plan chosen
- Our Client Support Specialists will ensure you have less than a 1-3% unfilled appointment rate.
- Administrative and billing staff collect all client balance and fees so therapists don’t have to
- We charge and collect late cancel or no-show fees from clients so you get paid for those hours when collected.
- We have built one of the most supportive, caring, compassionate, fun and lively group practices and have truly become a family.
- Lastly, unlike private practice where you get paid when the insurance company decides to pay you (a feast and famine approach), we are able to pay our therapists for their billed hours every 2 weeks. Claim denials or claw backs are not put on the therapist.
Office furnishing and computer equipment is provided for in-office sessions. Telehealth sessions must be completed in a well-lit, professional, and private home office environment. Therapist must provide their own computer equipment and have access to a 50Mb download internet connection.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Masters or doctoral degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology or a related field
- Licensed in one of the above fields in the state of Washington. We will seriously consider Associates who embody our mission and vision.
- Grounded in a guiding theoretical orientation
Preferred Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Additional training and/or certification in evidence-based practice or intent to pursue additional training in a specific areas
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Complete a background check.
- Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with clients, staff and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times hostile people within the Center.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Hold an unencumbered license (either full or associate level)
Base rate per billable hour ($40-50) plus quarterly bonus, up to $5,200 per year paid quarterly, for meeting or exceeding a 20 or 23 billed hour metric.
Please send your resume and a cover letter via email or address.
Attn: Dr. Becky Rudd
407 E 2nd Ave Suite 250
Spokane WA 99202.
Please ensure your cover letter addresses the following:
- Your guiding theoretical orientation and approach to working with clients
- Certifications or training you have pursued or plan to pursue.
- Evidence-based practices you use in your work or would like to get more training
All staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please compile the following documents and submit via email to ATTN: Dr. Becky Rudd @ [email protected]
- Upload a cover letter which details how your experience pertains to the minimum and preferred position criteria
- A resume
- 3 References