Welcome to work/life balance
Posted September 10, 2022
We provide mental and behavioral health services to children through adults from a grounded theoretical orientation combined with various Evidence-Based Practices. Our group therapy practice has both full-time and part-time therapists who are enthusiastic and passionate about bringing about change in those they work serve. We employ a full administrative support staff who love what they do and love the clients we serve. Our workplace culture is centered around our values of: autonomy, transparency, inspire, life balance, family comes first, workplace relationships, appreciation, support and growth. We desire a Clinical Director who wants to foster these values in all that we do.
We are looking for a clinical supervisor who has a knack for building a cohesive and passionate team. Our ideal candidate not only has experience as a therapist and supervisor, but has an ability and drive to identify problem areas and work with an Executive Team to bring about meaningful change to ensure our practice stays therapist-driven and therapist-focused. We want someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, can successfully bring together a team, has a sense of humor that lights up a room and is passionate about clinical care.
The Clinical Director is a dynamic, respected, and unifying member of the Executive and Clinical Team and an integral to the ongoing success of our therapist-driven, therapist-run practice. The Clinical Director oversees all aspects of clinical care to clients and works with various departments to improve processes and procedures aimed at providing the best client experience while also reducing the administrative toll on therapists. In addition to the executive-level responsibilities, the Clinical Director is the direct report for therapists, supervisors and directors and provides quality consultation and supervision to clinical staff. The CFS consultation model not only ensures ethical and effective care to clients but helps to grow our therapist professionally as the “therapist-as-instrument.”
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as a Member of the Executive Team to include: attending, strategizing and having vote at, weekly meetings and executive retreats; participating in the development, implementation and assessment of strategic initiatives and goals; clinical member of Compliance Team; advocates for clinical staff
- Will identify unmet skill areas in the Center and work with clinical staff through training and education to meet those needs.
- Ensures the highest level of clinical skill, conceptualization, and implementation of therapeutic strategies.
- Evaluates clinical service delivery from a strategic level to ensure that both administrative and clinical service meet quality, integrity, delivery, and other specifications and requirements.
- Lead a weekly clinical staff meeting
- Oversees all clinical documentation to ensure it meets Center Compliance standards. This includes a co-signer for any unlicensed or provisionally licensed therapists.
- Provides routine consultation or supervision to clinical staff (frequency of consultation/supervision is based on the therapist’s rank level).
- Assists in crisis assessment, intervention and postvention procedures.
- Serve as a secondary back-up for day-time on call.
- Serves as the Chair of the clinical search committee for new staff
- Oversees clinical programs, supervisors, and directors to ensure efficiency and needs are met
- Identifies and coordinates staff training
- Oversees and ensures client satisfaction with services, provides recommendations for remedies if necessary
- Approve therapy group proposals, determine group scheduling, and work with group leaders on screening group members
- Has a small caseload of clients (5-10 weekly)
- Handles ethical, legal or moral concerns to include comfort and experience with legal proceedings
- Follows and/or develops Center policies and procedures
- Communication proficiency.
- Client focus.
- Ethical conduct.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Project Management.
- Teamwork Orientation.
This position manages all clinical staff
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position consisting of 40 hours per week. Days and schedule can be negotiated.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Masters degree in counseling, psychology, or related field.
- Licensed as a Psychologist, LMFT, LMHC, LICSW
- 5+ years of clinical experience
- 10+ years of supervision experience
- Meets criteria for WA State Supervisor
Preferred Education and Experience
- 10+ years of clinical experience
- 15+ years of clinical experience
- PhD in Clinical Psychology or Counselor Education and Supervision, Psychology or related field
- Certifications in evidence-based practices
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to Center mission
- Eligibility for health, vision and dental coverage subject to plan terms
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan. CFS matches the employee’s contribution up to 3%
- 8 Paid holidays each year (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Native American Heritage Day, December 24, and December 25)
- Accrued 4 weeks of vacation per year
- Accrued 1.5 weeks of personal time/Sick time per year
- 3 days of education leave
- $1,200 education stipend which rolls over each May
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All staff are required to be fully vaccinated
Please compile the following documents and submit via email to ATTN: Dr. Becky Rudd @ email@example.com
- Upload a cover letter which details how your experience pertains to the minimum and preferred position criteria
- A resume
- 3 References