We provide mental and behavioral health services to children through adults from a relational frame combined with various Evidence-Based Practices. Our group therapy practice has 13 full time therapists and two part-time therapists who are enthusiastic and passionate about bringing about change in those they work with. We employ a full administrative support staff who love what they do and love the clients we serve. Our workplace culture is centered around our values of: autonomy, transparency, inspire, life balance, family comes first, workplace relationships, appreciation, support and growth. We desire a CSS I or II who wants to foster these values in our client support department.
We are looking for the perfect person to fill our Client Support Specialist II position. Our ideal candidate would be someone who has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, experience in psychology or a related field, along with innate skills at organization, friendliness, efficient and likes being part of a team that truly embraces their Mission and Vision.Summary/Objective
A Client Support Specialist I provide superior customer service to clients both in-person and over the phone. Maintains front desk through routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering phones, greeting clients, providing client assistance and record-keeping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Develop professional relationship with clients (first name basis)
2. Provide front desk coverage as assigned
3. Answer phones and emails throughout the day4. Conduct new client intakes and make assignments
5. Comply with HIPPA guidelines
6. Conduct client intakes via phone screenings and assign a therapist
7. Collect client co-payments, settle accounts, use electronic payment device
8. Check in and out clients
9. Schedule appointments
10. Attend daily staff meetings
11. Backfill open or cancelled appointments, maintain back fill list daily
12. Accept client payment
13. Maintain communication logs based on client contact
14. Provide administrative support to therapists
15. Reschedule clients as assigned
16. Other tasks as assigned
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Time Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position Monday – Friday from 9am to 6pm.No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
Graduation from high school or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting and bookkeeping.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelors degree in Health Psychology, Psychology, Social Work or other related field.
2. 1 years of customer service experience
3. Mental health or medical practice experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $17.00 per hour