Welcome to work/life balance
Mental Health Therapist: Full-Time Hybrid Position
We provide mental and behavioral health services to children through adults from a relational frame combined with various Evidence-Based Practices. Our group therapy practice has both full-time and part-time therapists who are enthusiastic and passionate about bringing about change in those they work with. We employ a full administrative support staff who love what they do and love the clients we serve. Our workplace culture is centered around our values of: autonomy, transparency, inspire, life balance, family comes first, workplace relationships, appreciation, support and growth.
We are looking for a therapist who has a passion and drive for using evidence-based practices and pursuing certifications in these areas. Our ideal candidate would be someone who wants the clinical freedom of private practice but desires the safety and security of agency work.
Our Clinical Positions: Requirements
We hire for the person, not the position. If you love learning, are dedicated to providing good quality therapy, proud to be a therapist and want to have the unwavering support of a team, we are the place for you! Our ideal candidate would be someone who wants to stay and grow their career here at Center for Solace.
- Offer individual, couples or family therapy sessions in-office or via telehealth
- Bill 25 client hours per week (provide about 28-30 available client hours)
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations to determine medical necessity and develop
- Develop corresponding measurable treatment goals.
- Ensure accuracy of billing code, time of service, duration of service and location
- Lead psychotherapy or skills groups if desired
- Coordinate care with outside providers (e.g., PCP, other therapists, schools)
- Conduct risk assessments and safety plans with clients
- Provide 2 monthly-long on-call shifts a year (daytime only)
- Attend weekly clinical staff meeting
- Complete clinical documentation within 48 hours of therapy provided
- Receive supervision or consultation at a frequency commensurate with therapist experience and rank
- Work towards certifications in evidence-based practices
- If eligible, option to supervise graduate interns or Associate therapists
We offer various position types which cater to different career ideals desired along with a flexible benefit package, or Cafeteria Plan, that ensures each employee receives the benefits most desired.
- We highly encourage and support therapists choosing their ideal case types and population. We strongly believe that when the therapist is successful and happy, the client is successful, and when the client is successful, our group practice is successful. We are against a one-size-fits-all approach to supporting your caseload.
- We provide consultation or supervision to therapists at no cost.
- Paid meeting hour per week and full-time positions receive a paid administrative hour
- Full-time Therapists are required to bill 25 clients hours per week with a choice between a gentle of full client ramp up.
- Hybrid positions afford the best of both worlds: Work up to 2.5 days in office and up to 2.5 days at home.
- We are located in the convenient University District downtown Spokane. We have beautifully decorated offices, professional building and waiting room with ample parking for clients and free parking for staff. We employ a full administrative and billing staff to ensure a level of legal, emotional, financial, and physical security.
- Our full-time therapists may choose a mix of benefit options from our Comprehensive Benefits Package to maximize the ideal benefits desired by each employee.
- Full-time and Hybrid Therapists receive up to $1200 stipend per year for education, consultation or certification
- We offer a retirement plan and match an employee’s contribution up to 3%.
- We also offer a complementary life insurance policy and individual malpractice insurance.
- We offer 8 paid holidays, 7 paid personal/sick days per year.
- Up to five weeks of vacation time depending on the cafeteria plan chosen
- Our Client Support Specialists will ensure you have less than a 3% unfilled appointment rate after 1 year
- We have a full administrative and billing staff who are here to work for you and have the uncomfortable scheduling or financial conversations that private practice folks must have with clients.
- We charge and collect late cancel or no-show fees from clients so you get paid for those hours when collected.
- We have built one of the most supportive, caring, compassionate, fun and lively group practices and have truly become a family.
- Lastly, unlike private practice where you get paid when the insurance company decides to pay you (a feast and famine approach), we are able to pay our therapists for hours billed every 2 weeks. Claim denials or claw backs are not put on the therapist.
Base rate is $45-56 per hour plus quarterly bonus for being in a hybrid position and meeting or exceeding billed hour metrics up to $12,000 per year.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Masters or doctoral degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology or a related field
- Licensed in one of the above fields in the state of Washington. We will seriously consider Associates who are close to full licensure.
- Grounded in a guiding theoretical orientation
Preferred Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Additional training and/or certification in evidence-based practice or intent to pursue additional training in a specific areas
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Complete a background check.
- Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with clients, staff and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times hostile people within the Center.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Hold an unencumbered license (either full or associate level)
Along with your resume, please include a cover letter that addresses the following information:
- Your guiding theoretical orientation and approach to working with clients
- Certifications or training you have pursued or plan to pursue.
- Your approach to work/life balance to include efficient documentation and client-scheduling
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,352.00 – $96,140.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Is your home office private and have high-speed internet access?
- Master’s (Required)
- individual psychotherapy: 1 year (Required)
- clinical documentation: 1 year (Preferred)
- unencumbered LMHCA, LMFTA, LSWAIC (Preferred)
- unencumbered LMHC, LMFT, LICSW or Psychologist License? (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Please compile the following documents and submit via email to ATTN: Dr. Becky Rudd @ [email protected]
- Upload a cover letter which details how your experience pertains to the minimum and preferred position criteria
- A resume
- 3 References