Undergraduate Intern (10-15 hours per week)
An undergraduate intern is an individual who is currently enrolled at a university and pursuing a degree in psychology, social work, or related field. The experience at CFS is meant to fulfill academic requirements. The intern reports to the Office Manager and Clinical Director.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in the social sciences.
- Experience is under the direction of a university supervisor
- Interest in working with the clinical mental health population through the pursuit of a master or doctoral degree.
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Excellent verbal, social and written communication skills
- Empathy and basic microskills
- Technical skills: excel, word, EMR
- Complete initial phone intake screening for new clients and assign to appropriate therapist
- Set up new client charts and ensure all required documentation is obtained.
- Support Clinical Director with clinical chart audits
- Assist in coordinating professional continuing education events and maintain CEUs
- Attend weekly admin and clinical meetings
- Do other tasks as assigned
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
- This is an internship position and does not qualify for compensation
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com ATTN: Dr. Becky Rudd